Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Activity 2: Fabulous Ferns

There is a 'Sliver Fern'
There is a 'Black fern'

There is also an 'football fern'
I really like the Football ferns because I really like to play soccer and I think it's really suitable for them, it looks like they are very comfy.
Football Ferns Uniform.                                                                            Black Ferns Uniform.


Image result for black ferns uniformImage result for football fern uniform
Sliver Ferns Uniform.
Image result for silver fern uniform

2 comments:

  1. You have done some good research Leah. The Football Ferns look very good in their all white uniforms. Maybe you will be one of them one day!
    Mrs H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Leah,

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team. I'm so excited that you've decided to join us as we learn all about the environment and the world around us.

    I agree that the Football Ferns' uniform looks very comfortable and smart. It's important that they're able to run in their uniforms. That's great that you love to play soccer. What other sport/s do you play? I play netball, but I think I would rather play in the Football Ferns' uniform than in the Silver Ferns' uniform because it would be easier to move around.

    It's great to see you using images to illustrate your blog posts. Every time that we use an image on our blog, it's really important that we tell our readers where we found it, and give credit to the owner of the picture. To properly credit a picture you will need to include a link to the site where you found the image. We have created a guide that you might find helpful. You can check it out here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/
    In future, you will need to follow these instructions to earn full points for any Summer Learning Journey activity that has asked you to post an image.

    Keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading more of your posts soon.

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete