Pages

Monday 12 February 2018

Draft My Day Off.


My Day Off
It was Waitangi Day but I didn’t celebrate Waitangi all that I did was stayed at home all… DAY!!! But we watched T.V  then I went on my Ipad after that I went to go outside to do  Gymnastics on the trampoline,we even had chocolate after breakfast it was like 10 O'clock that is when we can have treats after breakfast.

We even had desert my sister didn’t wanted her desert.So she asked if she can have my home-grown peaches. I said “I will have her desert she can have mine” so my sister could have those peaches and I had her Ice-cream it was jelly-tip Ice -cream I’m not a big fan of jelly-tip  I still liked  it.

We ended by watching T.V

my Step-Dad just came back from up North, so I had to quick to brush my teeth and go to toilet.I went and said goodnight to mum can’t wait until go back to school at least it was a day off of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment