Pages

Thursday 8 February 2018

Published - My Day Off


Kia Ora I'm Leah I had to write a story about Waitangi day but celebrate it I stayed home all day long. There was a couple mistakes in this story. That's why I fixed them and read them back to me and then I checked again. Thank you for reading my story Leah.

My Day Off
It was Waitangi Day but I didn’t celebrate Waitangi all that I did was stayed at home all… DAY!!! But we watched T.V  Then I went on my Ipad. After that I went to go outside to do  Gymnastics on the trampoline,we even had chocolate after breakfast it was like 10 O'clock that is when we can have treats after breakfast.


We even had dessert. My sister did not want her dessert so she asked if she could have my home-grown peaches. I said “I will have her desert she can have mine” so my sister had those peaches and I had her Ice-cream. It was jelly-tip ice -cream, I’m not a big fan of jelly-tip but I still liked  it.


We ended the day by watching T.V. My Step-Dad just came back from up North, so I had to quickly brush my teeth and go to toilet. I went and said goodnight to mum. I can’t wait until I go back to school but at least it was a day off school.



1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a great day, But are you sure you edited that?
    love Abby

    ReplyDelete